Secure your email Journey!
You're invited to attend The Root Group & Barracuda's exclusive workshop: Secure your email Journey!
Our workshop will uncover email security threats, trends, and technical deep dive on tools from Barracuda Networks to help you combat them:
- Sender and Recipient Verification Protocols - A review of Sender Policy Framework (SPF), DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), and Domain Message Authentication Reporting & Conformance (DMARC). What prevents organizations from using these protocols and how does that make them susceptible to attacks and compromises.
- Elements of a Socially Engineered Attack - How hackers identify targets and use information to build campaigns. How it leads to compromised accounts
- Identifying and Addressing Account Take Over (ATO) - Activities and behaviors of compromised accounts. Options for remediation.
- Educating and Protecting Mobile users - What our users need to be aware of when using personal devices for business email. How threats are created to take advantage of mobile device usage.
Complete a free assessment to see if you’re at risk with Barracuda’s Email Threat Scanner. The ETS is a web-based service that scans Office 365 accounts for advanced threats that hide inside user’s mailboxes.
After you complete the scan, be sure to register for our exclusive workshop and you will get a personalized debrief from our industry experts, on your assessment and ways you and your organization can avoid being vulnerable to cyber-attacks.
Thursday, February 28, 2019
4:00 p.m - 6:00 p.m.
Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery
10633 Westminster Blvd
Westminster, CO 80020
Do you Want to Bury the Hatchet on Outdated Wireless and Remote Office Infrastructure?
Please join The Root Group, Ruckus and Rittal for a cathartic afternoon of axe throwing, craft beer, great food and even better technology updates as we release our frustration on maintaining outdated wireless technology while spending big money on corporate or remote office data center infrastructure.
Date: Thursday, October 25, 2018
Time: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Locations: Arrive at J Moe’s Brewery for food and beverage (look for the “Brewery” sign at 7314 N. Washington). After eating we’ll walk 3 doors down to “Bad Axe Throwing”
Event: Axe Throwing and Technology - Have you always wanted to learn how to throw an axe without injuring you or others? A qualified instructor will teach you the basics of the ancient art of hurling sharp metal objects across a room.
· Introducing 802.11ax (not to be confused w/ AXE) and Multi-Gig
· Throw out costly network maintenance fees and increase performance
· Simplify your life with single pane of glass management for Wired/Wireless
· Do you have branch offices that would benefit from an all-in-one mini data center?
4:00 – 4:15pm: Arrivals at J. Moe’s Microbrewery for food and brews
4:15 – 4:45pm: Technology updates on wireless and physical datacenter options
4:45 – 6:00pm: Axe Throwing training and competition at Bad Axe Throwing
Reserve your spot at this event by filling out event registration form on main page
3rd Thursday Lunch and Learn
3rd Thursday Lunch and Learn
Zero-Day Malware attacks….new Automated Malware Analysis technology that beats the bad guys
June 16th, 2016
Time: 11:45a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location: Hideaways Steakhouse
2345 West 112th Avenue
contct Becky Nelson to attend.